aipeu puri

aipeu puri

Monday 5 January 2015

BHAWANIPATNA HEAD POST OFFICE - 766001 under Kalahandi Division, Odisha Circle migrated to CBS Finacle on 05.01.2015

Bhawanipatna HO under Kalahandi Division, Odisha Circle has been successfully migrated to CBS Finacle on 05.01.2015. CBS work was successfully done under the dynamic leadership  of SPoS Kalahandi Division,and able supervision of   Postmaster Bhawanipatna HO,Sri Kabiraj Durga.Above all , all credit goes to the golden System Administrator dou Bamuni and Sanju dear.On behalf of ALL India Postal Employees Union Puri I congratulate the entire CBS Team of Bhawanuipatna HO and offer a Million dollar red  salute to My dear SAs dou.I personally recall the golden days of my  service carrier spent at Bhawanipatna HO which is unforgettable and unparalleled.I wish all the success to these golden guys.The saga should go on..