Friday, 31 May 2013
BPM DIES OUT OF TORTURE AND MENTAL AGONY
BPM KHAJURIA COM. PURNA CH SAHOO ,I/A/W BRAHMAGIRI SO UNDER PURI HO,BREATHED LAST ON 27TH MAY,2013.LATE SRI SAHOO WAS DYNAMIC MAN AND GOOD ORGANIZER OF GDS UNION OF PURI DIVN.AIPEU PURI EXPRESSES ITS DEEP CONDOLENCE ON THE SAD DEMISE OF LATE SRI SAHOO ,MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE IN HEAVEN.THE EXTRACT OF SAMAJ DETAILING HIS DEATH IS REPRODUCED HEREWITH FOR PERUSAL OF OUR VIEWER.
Monday, 27 May 2013
GRANT OF DEARNESS RELIEF AT THE RATE OF 5TH CPC W.E.F. 1.1 .13. (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
S B ORDER NO. 9 / 2013 - INTRODUCTION OF "BASIC SAVINGS ACCOUNT" UNDER POST OFFICE SAVINGS ACCOUNTS RULES, 1981 TO FACILITATE OPENING OF ZERO BALANCE ACCOUNTS BY BENEFICIARIES OF ANY GOVERNMENT WELFARE SCHEME – REGARDING(CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
THE INDIA POST OFFICE ACT, 1898 (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
GDS AND CASUAL LABOUR LATEST NEWS
1. Postal Board has sent the proposal for introducing Health Insurance Scheme to GDS, to Finance Ministry for approval.
2. GDS Bonus ceiling limit raising – Finance Ministry has again returned the file with adverse comments.
3. Casual Labourers Committee recommendations have been considered by the Postal Board and proposal of the Postal Board is being sent to Finance Ministry for approval. Kerala CAT also directed the Department to communicate its decision on the Casual Labour committee’s recommendations to the CAT.Mass Dharna will be conducted in front of all Divisional offices on 28.05.2013 demanding immediate settlement of GDS demands. The Dharna will be organized by AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) and NFPE.
GRANT OF ONE INCREMENT IN PRE-REVISED PAY SCALE - OM DATED 19.3.2012 – CLARIFICATION CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 22nd May, 2013
Subject: Grant of one increment in pre-revised pay scale - OM dated 19.3.2012 - clarification regarding.
The undersigned is directed to invite a reference to this Ministry’s Office Memorandum of even no. dated 19.3.2012 which provides that those Central Government employees who were due to get their annual increment between February to June during 2006, may be granted one increment as on 1.1.2006 in the pre-revised pay scale as a one time measure and, thereafter, will get the next increment in the revised pay structure on 1.7.2006.
2. As per this Ministry’s OM No. F. No. 1/1/2008-IC dated 30th August, 2008. fitment tables have been prescribed in Annexure-1 thereto, specifying the stages of revised pay in the revised pay band with reference to each stage of pre-revised pay in various pre-revised pay scales. As per the fitment tables, the stage of revised pay in the pay band has been mentioned at the same stage in respect of two consecutive pre-revised stages of pay in cases of certain pre-revised scales.
3. This Ministry has been receiving references as to whether in cases where the fitment table provides for the same revised stage in case of two consecutive pre-revised stages in a particular pre-revised scale of pay, the benefit of bunching is admissible after grant of one increment in the pre-revised pay scale by virtue of this Ministry’s OM dated 19.3.2012.
4. The matter has been considered and it is clarified that Fitment Table contained in the aforesaid OM dated 30.8.2008 is to he strictly followed for fixation of pay in the revised structure without any deviation.
5. In cases where the stages of fixation of pay in the revised pay band as per fitment table contained in the aforesaid OM dated 30.8.2008 provides for the same revised stage in the Pay Band with reference to two consecutive stages of pre-revised pay in the corresponding pre-revised scales, then in such cases due to application of this Ministry's OM dated 19.3.2012, there will be no change in the revised pay as on 1.1.2006, if the revised stage with reference to the pre-revised pay after accounting for one increment in the pre-revised scale does not undergo any change as per the Fitment Table. It is also clarified that no further bunching will be allowed in such cases and no re-fixation of pay will be admissible in the revised pay as on 1.1.2006.
(Amar Nath Singh)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Source : www.finmin.nic.in
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)