PROVIDENT FUND INTEREST RATE 2015-16 FIXED AT 8.7%
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Government Decides to Fix Interest Rates at 8.7% for General Provident Fund(GPF) and other Similar Funds Including Special Deposit Scheme, 1975(SDS,1975) for Non-Government Provident, Superannuation and Gratuity Funds for the Financial Year 2015-16.
It was decided by the Government to link the interest rates of State PFs (General Provident Fund and other similar funds) including Special Deposit Scheme, 1975 (SDS, 1975) for Non-Government Provident, Superannuation and Gratuity Funds for the FY 2015-16 to Public Provident Fund (PPF) rates. In pursuance of that decision, the Government has decided to fix the rates 8.7% per annum applicable to the following:-
· The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
· The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
· The All India Service Provident Fund.
· The State Railway Provident Fund.
· The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
· The Indian Ordnance Provident Fund.
· The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
· The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
· The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
· The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
The rate of interest is applicable to the above funds w.e.f. 1st April, 2015 and until further orders.
Recently, the Government had kept the interest rates for PPF and other Small Savings Schemes intact. However, interest rates for 5 year Senior citizen Saving Scheme and Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme have been increased from 9.2 to 9.3% and 9.1 to 9.2% respectively, keeping in view the commitment of the Government towards the welfare of the girl child and the senior citizens. DSM/KA : 21.04.2014
MARCH TO PARLIAMENT
DELHI CHALO !
28TH APRIL 2015
FIVE LAKHS CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES MARCH TO PARLIAMENT.
CLARION CALL OF JCM NATIONAL COUNCIL STAFF SIDE
FOR SETTLEMENT OF TEN POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS.
INDEFINITE STRIKE IF DEMANDS ARE NOT SETTLED BY GOVT.
RAILWAY FEDERATIONS, DEFENCE FEDERATIONS AND CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS WILL SPEARHEAD THE NATIONWIDE STRUGGLE.
ALL AFFILIATES OF CONFEDERATION AND ALL STATE COMMITTEES (C-O-CS) ARE ONCE AGAIN REQUESTED TO ENSURE MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION OF EMPLOYEES IN THE RALLY AS PER QUOTA ALREADY FIXED AND CIRCULATED. PLEASE BRING FLAGS, BANNERS AND PLAYCARDS ALSO.
COME IN THOUSANDS TO MAKE THE RALLY THE BIGGEST RALLY IN THE HISTORY OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES. LET US DEMONSTRATE THE ANGER, PROTEST AND DETERMINATION OF THIRTY LAKHS CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES IN FRONT OF NARENDRA MODI GOVERNMENT.
CONFEDERATION OF CGE&W
MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH -- STAYAL ARRANGEMENT
P3 UNION HAS BOOKED THE FOLLOWING HALL FOR STAYAL AT DELHI ON 27.04.2015 & 28.04.2015 (NIGHT ALSO) IN CONNECTION WITH PARLIAMENT MARCH AT JANTAR MANTAR, NEW DELHI ON 28.04.2015.
KHAMPUR CHAUPAL (MARRIAGE HALL)
(METRO PILLAR 224 OPPOSITE)
NEAR SHADIPUR METRO STATION
NEW PATEL ROAD
SHADIPUR, PATEL NAGAR, NEW DELHI- 110008
1. NO FOOD ARRANGEMENT. ALL SHALL MAKE THEIR OWN ARRANGEMENTS.
2. IF ANYBODY WANTS FOR SPECIAL AND COMFORTABLE STAY, THEY MAY DO THEIR OWN ARRANGEMENT. SO MANY LODGES ARE AVAILABLE NEAR NEWDELHI RAILWAY STATION.